10 WAYS TO DECORATE WITHOUT BUYING (ALMOST) ANYTHING
In these days of isolation, maybe it’s time to give your decor a little lift.
Small changes can make a big difference. Isn’t it time to view your home with fresh eyes? Here are a few ideas that you can quickly and easily implement in your home.
1. Swap artwork between rooms or walls
2. Reconsider your desk placement
3. Create a bar cart
4. Switch up table/mantle decor
5. Display different coffee table books
6. Change out your accent pillows
7. Paint a piece of furniture
8. Spray paint your kitchen hardware (cupboard handles)
9. Make a display of your jewellery (A shelf of bracelets or watches?)
10. Repurpose your scarf collection (Table Runners, Tablecloths, Pillow Coverings, Framed Art…)
If you do ANY of these, PLEASE send me your photos!!